The DTC1000 provides an ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments that need a simple, reliable, and affordable means of printing and encoding photo ID cards.
You get professional quality, color ID cards and security encoding--reliably--all in one pass. Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making training completely unnecessary.
With a small, compact footprint, both single- and dual-sided options, a simple user-focused design, and easy integration with other HID products, you'll receive maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Simplicity: The DTC1000 printer/encoder was created to be easy to use in a variety of office environments. Operation is simple, cartridge supplies make maintenance easy, and includes SwiftID, which uses your web browser to help you create custom badge designs--without an additional printer driver.
The DTC1000 can be built to your specific needs. Choose the dual-sided printing option. Choose magnetic stripe encoding. And depending on the readers you use, you can choose 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, or contact chip encoding. Also available with USB or Ethernet connectivity.
Smart design plus configuration flexibility gives you a simple ID card printer that does exactly what you want it to do, with no training, easy supply replacement, and no additional software required.
Goes Anywhere: With its small footprint, its compact size was designed for the smallest of desks or tables. With cartridge supplies and easy card reloading, the DTC1000 was made for organizations that need a secure ID card solution without having to commit a lot of room for equipment.
Reliable: We back our Direct-to-Card Printer/Encoders with a global 2-year warranty. Each of our 7th generation Fargo printers now works seamlessly with HID readers and other asset protection modules.
DTC1000 Key Features
- Compact design for maximum flexibility
- Supply replacement - Easy cartridge loading
- Color-changing status buttons
- Emedded Badging application
- Rewrite capable
- USB or optional Ethernet connectivity
- Input hopper holds 100 plastic cards
- Optional Dual-side printing
- Optional magnetic stripe, 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, and contact chip encoding
- The DTC1000 is a plastic card printer that provides all the security of HID with all the reliability of Fargo printers for sharp, professional looking, high-quality ID cards and photo ID badges - easy and quick.
We designed our Direct-to-Card printer line to become the new go-to standard for ID card printers. Click here and arrange to speak with one of our expert integrators--security specialists that make it all work together.
Sided Printing: Single or Dual
Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi
Print Speed: 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMCKO)
Accepted Card Sizes:
CR-80, CR-79 Adhesive Back
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
- Dual-Sided Printing Module
- Smart Card Encoding (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding
- Printer Cleaning Kit
- Ethernet with Internal Print Server
Optional Encoding Modules:- Optional Encoding Modules makes the DTC1000 an easy fit no matter what level of security is required. For more information, please contact an Authorized Fargo dealer.
Single- & Double-Sided Printing Options:- Choose either single-sided or double-sided printing. For more information, please contact an Authorized Fargo dealer.