The Fargo HDPii prints and encodes the newest generation of financial cards with no embossed text and, increasingly, a contact or contactless smart chip inside. By giving institutions the ability to create a personal connection by physically handing custom cards to customers, the HDPii Financial Card Printer/Encoder raises customer service and loyalty to a new level. Personalization helps lift activation to 100%, and it helps shift the first transaction to just a day or two after issuance.
Attract new customers and build your business with highly customized designs for credit, debit, prepaid and retail gift cards. High Definition Printing™ (HDP®) technology prints photo-quality continuous-tone images over the card edge with vibrant colors and sharp text and graphics.
Special features such as lockable security housing, concealed output hopper, and encryption make the HDPii compliant with financial card association security requirements.
HDP re-transfer printing technology seals the card image under the HDP film for increased durability and fraud protection, and it replicates the look of preprinted cards.
Simplify logistics at branch locations by stocking only blank cards imprinted with each card association's brand.
Our HDPii printer/encoder is designed specifically for the secure, instant issuance of financial cards. It prints both sides and writes customer and financial card data with its standard magnetic stripe encoder, or optional contact and contactless smart card encoders. Special features of the HDPii make it compliant with card association security requirements.
- Lockable security housing protects card stock, input and reject hopper. The output hopper is concealed, and you can bolt the HDPii to a countertop with a Kensington lock.
- Cartridge-based card handling simplifies reloading or changing card stock.
- High yield ribbon and film cartridges load quickly and eliminate the waste of torn materials from re-spooling.
- LCD control panel simplifies operation by displaying helpful status messages and prompts.
- Encoding options include magnetic stripe, proximity, and contact and contactless smart cards--supporting the production of the next generation of financial cards.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity included, plus the HDPii includes an internal print server for secure network printing.
Sided Printing: Single or Dual
Print Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi
Print Speed: 26 seconds per card / 138 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)
Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80
SSmart card encoding (contact/contactless), EMV Level 1 - Upgradable
Printer cleaning kit: Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
Encoding Options- Encoding options include magnetic stripe, proximity, and contact and contactless smart cards—supporting the production of the next generation of financial cards.