RFID Windshield Tags
The RFID Windshield tag is a convenient and user-friendly tag that can be easily applied on glass surfaces via a layer of strong adhesive. Its strong read performance and easy application enables vehicles and fleets to be conveniently tracked and managed.
Custom text messages, barcode data and information can be printed on both sides of the tag for readability through the windscreen once it's attached. Our ink and materials resist fading and cracking. The adhesive resists peeling in hot and cold conditions, but can be easily removed without tearing.
This tag is commonly used for tracking vehicles exiting and entering parking garages, automating payments at car wash stations and toll-ways, etc., greatly improving the efficiency of asset-management as well as access-control processes.
- UV resistant
- Fade-resistant ink and durable material
- Excellent read performance and range
- CUSTOM barcode data/readable printing available on both sides of tag
- Physical Dimension: 94mm*20mm
- Reading Distance: Depends on the reader
- User Memory: Up to 512 bit
- RFID Protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen 2; ISO18000-6C
- Printing: Offset printing, Silk Screen Printing, Personalization Printing.
- Temperature: -30°C to +80°C
- CHARACTERISTICS: Contactless chip inside; waterproof; dustproof; shake-proof
- WORKING FREQUENCY: 840-960Mhz
- AVAILABLE CHIPS(840-960 MHz) Alien 9620, 9640, 9654 Monza, Impinj
- Applications: Parking facilities, Vehicle-tracking, Fleet-management, Access-control, Automated toll systems, Carwash