The Datacard® SP35 Plus card printer is one of the most convenient choices in the SP Series line. It includes everything you need for one-sided, full-color ID card printing in a compact, plug-and-play design that is easy to use.
Print student, healthcare, or employee photo ID cards or badges.
- Add smart card or magnetic stripe options.
- Master this printer in minutes.
- Direct-to-card dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- 300 dots per inch (11.8 dots/mm)
- 256 shades
- Full color printing: Up to 160 cards per hour (YMCKT ribbon)
- Monochrome printing: Up to 750 cards per hour (K ribbon)
- 16.5 in. (L) x 7.78 in. (W) x 9 in. (H)
- 19 mm x 198 mm x 229 mm
- Less than 9 lbs (4 kg) depending on printer configuration options
- Printer drivers for Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP and Windows Vista® operating systems and Datacard® Open Platform printer driver for non-Windows operating systems i.e. Linux® operating system
- 24-month standard depot warranty for ID card printer
- 24-month printhead warranty — no prorating, no card counting
Superior color photo ID card printing
Impress cardholders with one-sided, full-color or single-color dye sublimation printing and edge-to-edge coverage.
100-card input hopper with automatic card feed
Stack cards and start printing immediately, giving operators more time for other tasks.
Intelligent printer driver
Make daily tasks easier with a sophisticated printer driver. It automatically adjusts its settings for new ribbons. It also allows operators to fine-tune badge quality with image and color controls, monitor diagnostics, perform tests and connect to an online help center.
Audible and visual prompts
Know exactly what your printer is doing. The card printer and driver work together to deliver status messages that help reduce downtime.