The Datacard® SR200 retransfer card printer gives cost-conscious issuers an affordable way to issue single-sided cards with high-quality, full-color images. It enables over-the-edge printing on a variety of materials, and can be configured with an optional laminator.
- Produce photo IDs easily and cost-effectively.
- Save space with the printer’s compact design.
- Protect cards and ribbons with electronic locks
- Dye sublimation retransfer
- 300 dots per inch (11.8 dots/mm)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, 2000 and Windows Vista® operating systems
- Full-bleed, over-the-edge
- Prints four-color, one-sided card in 30 seconds
Lamination transfer speed:
- 21 seconds
- L 13.2 in. x W 12.7 in. x H 13.5 in. (335 mm x 343 mm x 322 mm)
- L 13.2 in. x W 8.3 in. x H 14.2 in. (210 mm x 330 mm x 360 mm)
- 29.5 lbs. (13.4 kg)
- 24.3 lbs. (11 kg)
- 24-month standard depot warranty
- Lifetime printhead warranty
Optimal image quality
Retransfer printing technology delivers vivid results with over-the-edge coverage for a wide range of applications. The SR200 printer processes cards in landscape orientation to minimize unwanted dye transfer. It also reproduces a wider color gamut than competitive offerings, which improves image gradation, tonal reproduction and image contrast.
The optional laminator can apply Datacard® topcoats or Datacard® DuraGard® laminates to help extend card life and strengthen card security.
Electronic locks control access to cards and ribbons. The printer also offers the security erase feature, which protects sensitive cardholder data by blocking out black text on used YMCK and YMCKF ribbons.
An LCD panel provides helpful status updates for operators. The 100-card input hopper can be refilled during printing. Ribbon and retransfer film cassettes simplify loading.
Excellent material compatibility
Use the SR200 printer to reproduce high-quality images on a wide range of card materials, including PVC, ABS, PET, PET-G and polycarbonate.